Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Do you find it challenging to 'brand' yourself as a creative? Have you been planning to work on your website, newsletter, social media, but find yourself procrastinating? Do you struggle when writing your project descriptions and biography? Would you like to learn how to create more online visibility for your work? Would you like to have an expert opinion and feedback from colleagues?
Come to a PR Clinic! Communication consultant Minke Havelaar regularly hosts an afternoon specially for creatives where you have the opportunity to:
- Ask questions and advice on your personal marketing, communication, PR and social media
- Develop specific skills
- Brainstorm with peers and exchange experiences
- Work on your personal communication project and receive immediate feedback
Topics we'll cover depend on participant's input, but might include:
- Newsletters: how to write them, when to send out, to whom
- Press releases: idem
- Search Engine Optimisation: how to make sure Google loves your website
- Facebook: what makes an engaging post?
- Pinterest: how to create a pinboard that's worth following
- Twitter: what makes a Retweetable tweet?
- LinkedIn: networking opportunities and how to create an attractive profile
- Wikipedia: how to create your own Wikipedia page
- Cloud computing: tips, tricks & apps that make your life a litlle easier
- Presentation skills
- And much, much more
If you have questions or suggestions on topics to discuss, please comtact me at email@example.com. After you buy your ticket, I will contact you anyway to ask about your preferences.
Minke Havelaar is a communication specialist and trainer. In 2011 she founded MINKE HAVELAAR. Minke sees it as her mission to empower artists and creative companies by bridging the gap between creativity and commerce. With a special talent for bringing structure to processes, she creates and implements strategies that lead to relationships with stake holders. Minke values personal relationships with her clients and tries to inspire innovation with the people she works with.