Is participation in IPC interesting for your company?
Through the IPC scheme SME’s can receive 50% subsidy on the cost they spend on developing innovative products, services or production processes. The subsidy can be up to € 30,000 which is paid at the start of the project*.
Does the following applies to you?
• You develop for own expense and risk an innovative product, service or process;
• The development costs are at least € 18,000 external costs (such as materials, hiring universities and others);
• The development period is two years;
• You are willing to do a part of the development, at least 20%, together with other parties;
• The last three years you didn’t participate in any other IPC projects.
If the answer to all these questions is YES, then participating in a IPC project can be interesting for your company.
ESA BIC Noordwijk and SpaceNed are currently working with Hezelbucht Consultancy to see if there is an possibility to set up a Space related IPC project.
Would you like to know more? Visit the IPC meeting space on Thursday 20 October at 16.30 at ESIC. After the meeting there is the possibility to network with a drink till 18.30 hours.
For questions about the IPC scheme you can contact Menno Bakker, 070-352 29 00 or email@example.com.
* These figures are based on the IPC's call from April 2011, it is possible that with the new call these figures will change.
When & Where
Space Business Innovation Centre ( SBIC ) Noordwijk offers Innovative and Technical Entrepreneurs Support to Growth their Businesses.
SBIC Noordwijk has several programs, a big international network to assist you finding the right partner, staff, investors and possible clients.
SBIC Noordwijk can offer you the following:
- ESA BIC Noordwijk Program
- ( Flexible ) Office Accommodation in the European Space Innovation Centre
- Unique High Tech / Innovative Environment
- Support of the Space Business Support Centre ( NLR, Haseltine Lake, Rabobank Bollenstreek and the Zirkzee Group de Breed & Partners )
- Network of Coaches and Investors
- Aerospace Cluster
- Possible Partnership with High-Tech innovative companies
- Access to the European Space Agency, Netherlands Space Office and TNO
- International Gateway to Industry