San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Muskathlon 2016; a very special, new and unique trailrun/hiking/MTB race at the coast of Ecuador!
Muskathlon is an ultimate endurance challenge set in extreme locations with a purpose; to bring waves of justice worldwide.
A group of aproximately 70 people from the dutch organisation the 4th Musketeer are coming to Ecuador for a mission trip to support the great work of Compassion Ecuador. The participants from the Netherlands, Germany, Canada, United Kingdom and the US will do a lot of fundraising to collect a minimum of € 10.000,- each person to sponsor children and families that live in poverty in the Machalilla area. In this great work, we are partnering with Compassion Ecuador and the local church.
We love it to give local people from Ecuador the chance to also participate in this multi-displine event. You can chose the participate as a 21km runner (half marathon), 42km runner (marathon), 55km runner (ultra trailrun), 55km hiker, or a 100km mountainbiker. The hikers will start at midnight 28-09-2016, and all other disciplines will start at 06:00 in the morning on 29-09-2016.
- Mountainbike 100km: http://alltrails.com/maps/muskathlon-2016-mtb-100km
- Hiking 55km: http://alltrails.com/maps/muskathlon-2016-hiking-55km
- Marathon Running 42km: http://alltrails.com/maps/muskathlon-2016-running-42km
- Half Marathon Running 21km: http://alltrails.com/maps/muskathlon-2016-running-21km
- Ultra Trailrun Running 55km: http://alltrails.com/maps/muskathlon-2016-ultra-trailrun-55km
We would love to see you participating!
the 4th Musketeer