Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Rotterdam Internet of Things Days, April 9th-12th 2013
Is Internet of Things (IoT) is a technology or a concept? During the Rotterdam IoT-Days we’ll discuss altogether what IoT is, how it works and above all why it has to be there. It is expected that IoT will have a major impact on people’s lives and societal domains. When we want IoT to be of meaning for us all, we should take control and create new ways of life and work. Join the Rotterdam IoT-Days to experience and share ideas, concerns and thoughts of future living in a hybrid world!
This day will cover the actual items presented by the following speakers:
· Martin Pot, Council, IoP : welcome, introduction.
· Nicole Dewandre , EC/DG CONNECT: Rethinking Spaces, Concepts and Distinctions in a hyperconnected era: Insights from the Onlife Initiative.
· Ben van Lier, Centric: IoT, questions concerning information and society.
· Carolyn Strauss, SlowLab: Slow Things
· Tomasz Jaskiewicz, TU-Delft: Self Building Building
· Tijmen Wisman, VU-Amsterdam: IoT, how democratic is pervasive computing.
· Frans Vogelaar, HyperSpace, Berlin: HybridNet
· Remy van der Vlies, TNO-Delft: Generating health-based scenarios for smart-homes.
All presentations and discussions will be moderated by Martin Spindler, Council/IoP and Internet of Things consultant from Berlin.