This course will teach you how to get the most from your digital camera by understanding the basics of photography and by mastering your camera.
You will learn about the history and theory of photography but most of all you will put the theory into practice. Being printable to control your camera is Crucial to get the results you for and to Become a better photographer.
You will understand the basics of operating a camera and get dozens of practical tips to take your photography to the next level, illustrated with real-life examples. Also, you will learn about all the elements That come together to make a good picture and how They relate.
If you are just starting out, or if you are thinking abut upgrading your camera, this course is for you.
What will you learn:
- Get to know the Masters of Photography
- Get comfortable with your camera and learn about camera equipment
- Understand the basic concepts of Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- Understand the basic concepts or Exposure and White Balance
- Work and play with light in any situation, zoals night photography
- Master the three key aspects of photography: Composition, Composition, Composition
- Get to know Macrophotography
- Understand how to use accessories zoals camera tripod and remote flash
- Introduction to photo editing, shooting in RAW vs. JPEG, and to portfolio creation.
- 9 sessions (1.5 hours per session)
- Homework assignment after each session
When & Where:
- All sessions, Excluding the field trip, will be located in MixtUp studio space in the pipe area in Amsterdam. The full address is available on the map below.
- The Beginner's Photography Course will start on Wednesday, September 28th 2016, and then run on a weekly basis every Wednesday until November 23rd. The last class will be a field trip, location to be defined upon discussion with the participants, Following Their interests. Course sessions start promptly at 19:30 and finish at 21:00.
Price & Registration:
- The price of the course is € 300 per person, Excluding the fieldtrip. Registration closes at 6:00 pm on September 26th, 2016. In case of course cancellation, all registered participants will be informed and reimbursed a minimum of 48 hours before the course start date.
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org