Actions and Detail Panel
Building Resilient Applications with Consul (1 Day)
Wed 29 March 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 CEST
Building Resilient Applications with Consul
Developers and operators who are writing or supporting microservices.
This is a comprehensive, engineerled course aimed at users who desire an indepth exploration of Consul including service discovery, monitoring, and best practices for using Consul at scale. Experience with Consul is not required, but preferred. The training will cover the following topics:
- Consul overview and architecture
- Bootstrapping a Consul cluster
- Understanding techniques for service discovery
- Creating servicelevel and nodelevel health checks with Consul
- Differentiating Consul's monitoring from traditional monitoring (like Nagios)
- Using Consul's distributed keyvalue store
- Using Consul tools like Consul Template and Envconsul to build reactive infrastructure
- WIFI and SSHenabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
EUR 795 (excluding VAT/BTW)
- We also accept Company Purchase Orders and invoice options.
- Lodging assistance is available.
For more info: email@example.com or +31 (0)88 707 1000
Customer may cancel a class at any time. If Customer notifies Amazic in writing that it will not attend the class at least fourteen business days in advance of the class, Amazic will refund to Customer the amount Customer paid for the class. If Customer notifies Amazic in writing that it will not attend the class less than fourteen but more than seven business days in advance of the class, Customer must still pay for the class and Amazic will provide Customer with a credit for the amounts paid for the class that Customer may apply to any other class offered within one year from the date of the cancelled class. If Customer fails to notify Amazic that it will not attend the class at least seven business days in advance of the class, Customer must still pay for the class, and Amazic is not required to issue Customer a refund or a credit.
Amazic may reschedule or cancel the date, time and location of a class at any time, and may freely replace any personnel who may be scheduled to teach the class. Should Amazic cancel a class, unless such cancellation was for circumstances beyond Amazic’s control, Amazic will refund to Customer any amounts paid for said class. If Amazic has to cancel a class for circumstances beyond its control, Amazic will issue Customer a credit for the amounts paid by Customer for the class that Customer may apply to any other class offered within one year from the date of the cancelled class. Otherwise, Amazic is not liable to Customer for any other costs, expenses or amounts incurred by Customer in relation to the class (for example, any travel expenses or lost business time).