Communication clinic for creatives
Monthly Event - Last Friday of every month: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Do you find it challinging to 'brand' yourself as a creative?
Have you been planning to work on your website, newsletter, social media, but find yourself procrastinating?
Do you struggle when writing your project descriptions and biography?
Would you like to learn how to get more followers on Facebook? And more interaction on your page?
Want to develop your writing skills for websites, newsletters, and press releases?
Would you like to have an expert opinion and feedback from colleagues?
Come to a PR Clinic! Communication consultant Minke Havelaar regularly hosts an afternoon specially for creatives where you can:
> Ask questions and advice on marketing, communication, PR and social media
> Learn more about communication related topics
> Develop specific skills
> Brainstorm with fellow entrepreneurs and exchange experiences
> Work on your personal communication project and receive immediate feedback
Topics we'll cover can include:
- Newsletters: how to write 'em, when to send 'em
- Press releases: how to write 'em, when to send 'em
- Search Engine Optimisation: how to make sure Google loves your website
- Facebook: what makes an engaging post?
- Pinterest: how to create a pinboard that's worth following
- Twitter: what makes a Retweetable tweet?
- LinkedIn: networking opportunities and how to create an attractive profile
- Wikipedia: how to create your own Wikipedia page
- Cloud computing: tips, tricks & apps that make your life a litlle easier
- Presentation skills
- And much, much more!
If you have questions or suggestions on topics to discuss, please comtact me at email@example.com. After you buy your ticket, I will contact you anyway to ask about your preferences.
Jan Toropstraat 575
Minke Havelaar is a communication specialist and trainer. In 2011 she founded MINKE HAVELAAR. Minke sees it as her mission to empower artists and creative companies by bridging the gap between creativity and commerce. With a special talent for bringing structure to processes, she creates and implements strategies that lead to relationships with stake holders. Minke values personal relationships with her clients and tries to inspire innovation with the people she works with.