Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Docker Administration and Operations
A Docker Inc. Approved Course (4-days)
- Installing the Docker Engine
- Creating our first Docker container
- Building Docker images
- Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Building containers from images
- Networking Docker containers
- Data persistence with Volumes
- Using Docker into a Continuous Integration and Deployment process
At the end of the first two days, participants will also be able to perform the basic tasks needed to get started with Docker and integrate it into your working environment.
You will then transition into the Advanced Docker Topics modules and learn to use Docker to control the Docker daemon, Setup a secure environment for Docker containers and use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose for orchestration tasks including emphasis on Docker’s commercial offerings for the enterprise.
On completion of the final two days of training, participants will be able to:
- Control the Docker daemon
- Configure security and TLS
- Run applications on multiple containers across multiple host machines
- Enable Docker Content Trust
- Set up a registry and understand the Docker Trusted Registry
- Use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose
- Build micro service applications
EUR 2450 (excluding VAT/BTW)
- We also accept Company Purchase Orders and invoice options.
- Lodging assistance is available.
For more info: email@example.com or +31 (0)88 707 1000
When & Where
Amazic is a Market Development Agency (MDA), founded in 2009.
We are a specialist in helping start-ups and technology companies launch their new product or service, find new customers and business partners and create sales, revenue, profitability and brand-customer connection. We’ve been doing this for more than 7 years across a wide range of clients in different markets.
2153 GM, Nieuw-Vennep (near Amsterdam Schiphol-Airport)
Tel: +31 (0)88 707 1000
744-750 5th Floor, Salisbury House, London Wall,
EC2M 5QQ London
Tel: +44 2034880530