Introduction to Docker
A Docker Inc. Approved Course (2-days)
- Installing the Docker Engine
- Creating our first Docker container
- Building Docker images
- Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Building containers from images
- Deploying applications with Docker
- Networking Docker containers
- Data persistence with Volumes
- Using Docker into a Continuous Integration and Deployment process
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Control the Docker daemon
- Configure security and TLS
- Run applications on multiple containers across multiple host machines
- Enable Docker Content Trust
- Set up a registry and understand the Docker Trusted Registry
- Use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose
- Build micro service applications
EUR 1250 (excluding VAT/BTW)
- We also accept Company Purchase Orders and invoice options.
- Lodging assistance is available.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 707 1000
When & Where
Amazic is a Market Development Agency (MDA), founded in 2009.
We are a specialist in helping start-ups and technology companies launch their new product or service, find new customers and business partners and create sales, revenue, profitability and brand-customer connection. We’ve been doing this for more than 7 years across a wide range of clients in different markets.
2153 GM, Nieuw-Vennep (near Amsterdam Schiphol-Airport)
Tel: +31 (0)88 707 1000
744-750 5th Floor, Salisbury House, London Wall,
EC2M 5QQ London
Tel: +44 2034880530