San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you want to improve your technical and creative photography skills? Then this one is for you! We’ve created a new format for this Masterclass. Curious? Come and join Andres and Joyce for one day and become a Pro!
Andres and Joyce, the photography duo behind On a hazy morning from Amsterdam. They focus on interior, lifestyle and travel photography. The best way to describe their photography is visual storytelling, editorial style.
At the beautiful showroom of Vitra NL where you will be surrounded by designs from a.o Hella Jongerius and Charles & Ray Eeames in a monumental former gunpowder factory.
In the morning Andres & Joyce share interesting tips & tricks about the basics of photography (learn more about settings like shutter speed, aperture, iso and how to take your skills to a higher level), composition & styling (from a photographic point of view) and visual storytelling.
After lunch Andres & Joyce will talk about mobile photography and Instagram. Then it’s time to turn all you heard into practice. Andres & Joyce will walk around and answer your questions. An active program where you will work in small groups on different styling and photography sets. You will also build your own with props and furniture in the beautiful showroom of Vitra.
- Your camera (DSLR or other camera with full manual options; shutter speed, aperture, iso), smartphone and tripod (if you have one)
- For the styling please bring a piece of fabric (like a scarf, tea towel or cushion) that represents your style
- And a piece of fruit or vegetable of which you like the colour and shape
- Price for the one-day Masterclass is € 89,00 (excl. VAT) There will be 5 Early Bird tickets for € 79,00.
- Ticket includes lunch, coffee, tea etc.
- The Masterclass will be in English.
- Date: Friday 13 May 2016
- Time 9:45 – 15:30
- Place: Vitra Showroom, De Oude Molen 2, Amstelveen.
- Max. 25 students (and a minimum of 15)
- Tickets are non-refundable. However you can re-sell your ticket to another blogger if you can’t make it. Just let us know the new name.
For more information about the event, please check out our website here
When & Where
Meet the Blogger
Meet the Blogger is a leading European organization for interior, design and lifestyle bloggers and publishers. We focus on beginners, intermediate and professional bloggers and and influencers who are at the forefront of online publishing. We aim to inspire and enable bloggers to meet the online world offline through targetted masterclasses, social events and conferences across Europe.
Meet the Blogger for Brands
Meet the Blogger provides brands and organizations the opportunity to connect with bloggers. Do you want to get in touch with online influencers? Contact us here for more information about our blogger engagement program for brands.