Actions and Detail Panel
Mission Possible Europe
Wed, 19 Oct 2016, 19:00 – Sat, 22 Oct 2016, 22:00 CEST
(Day tickets available!)
Everything is possible for those who believe!
Mission Possible is an apostolic missions movement with a vision to unite the body of Christ internationally and reach the unreached people groups in nations that are closed to the Gospel. Mission Possible mobilizes church leaders and Christians who are on fire to see the great commission fulfilled. Acts 13:47 says: ‘I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth'. We felt the prompting of the Holy Spirit to organize a conference specifically for Europe. Now is the time for Europe to arise, awaken and reform. Sound the trumpet! Join the movement!
Mission Possible Europe is the third conference since Mission Possible in October 2013 and May 2015. The conference has been broadcasted live by God TV and impacted many around the globe. October 2016 this life changing event will take place in The Netherlands. For the Spirit of God said there will be a move of The Spirit from the heart of Holland, to Europe and to the ends of the earth.
This year we have a focus on Europe. There is a new sound being heard in Europe. Thousands of leaders in Europe join their nets together to reach 100 million people the coming years. Mission Possible Europe is not just a conference, but the start of one of the greatest moves of God in Europe. From every European nation there will be representatives at Mission Possible Europe. Do you have faith, vision and compassion for Europe, then you should not miss this movement. Come to Mission Possible and be part of this new heavenly sound!
Frequently asked questions and answers:
Who will be speaking at the event?
- Heidi Baker, Mattheus van der Steen, Paul Manwaring, Ken Gott, Ben Fitzgerald, Markus Wenz, Peter Wenz, David Wagner, Jean Luc Trachsel, Carlos Payan, Johannes Hartl, Henry Madava and more...
Who will lead worship?
- The House of Heroes band and also Kees Kraayenoord
Where is the event?
- The event is in the Netherlands, the city of Nijkerk. The location is Hart van Holland.
How do I get to the location?
- From the Airport take a taxi or take the train to station Nijkerk. Go to http://www.ns.nl for train information. From station Nijkerk you can take the bus. Go to http://9292.nl/en for the public transport information.
- If you come by car, the venue is close to Nijkerk right next to the A28 highway. Take exit 9 (N301) to Nijkerk. Address is: Berencamperweg 12, Nijkerk.
Where can I stay?
- You can book a hotel closeby like: http://www.goldentulipamptvannijkerk.com/en
- For other hotels in the neighbourhood check: http://www.maps.google.com type in Hart van Holland Nijkerk
- You can also book a bungalow at http://www.centerparcs.nl select park Eemhof.
- For the Dutch: There are also camp grounds nearby to place tent or caravan.
Till when is this offer available?
- The early bird offer is temporarily available. The offer ends the 30th of June 2016. After this date, the price will go up.
Is the ticket for the whole conference?
- The early bird partner tickets are for all the sessions during the whole conference. Only the Revival Alliance Network breakout sessions are exclusive for leaders.
What are the costs of the event during the Early Bird Partner Offer?
- Adult partner offer is 95 euros per person including reservation costs. Normal price is 115 euro.
- Teenagers 12-18 years old are 30 euro per person including reservation costs. Normal price 40 euro.
- Children 0-12 fixed price is 5 euro.
Who can I contact for further questions?
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Give us your details and make it a short question. We will try to answer your questions as fast as possible. Please take note that we are a small organisation, be patient. Patience is a fruit of the Spirit. :)
Is there television broadcasting?
- GOD.TV will broadcast the event live to the nations.
Any more questions?
- E-mail email@example.com