Actions and Detail Panel
Modern Infrastructure with Terraform (1 Day)
Thu 30 March 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 CEST
Modern Infrastructure with Terraform
This is a comprehensive, engineerled course that covers two of HashiCorp's tools - Terraform and Atlas.
- Terraform syntax, internals, and patterns
- Creating and accessing compute instances
- Provisioning resources with Terraform
- Working with remote state
- Authoring and using Terraform modules
- Managing DNS with Terraform
- Evaluating changes with Atlas
- Building ephemeral environments
Learn how to safely provision and manage infrastructure lifecycle with Terraform and Atlas!
- WIFI and SSHenabled device with a Terminal
- Modern Internet browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Ability to connect to the public Internet unrestricted (no proxies or firewalls)
EUR 795 (excluding VAT/BTW)
- We also accept Company Purchase Orders and invoice options.
- Lodging assistance is available.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)88 707 1000
Customer may cancel a class at any time. If Customer notifies Amazic in writing that it will not attend the class at least fourteen business days in advance of the class, Amazic will refund to Customer the amount Customer paid for the class. If Customer notifies Amazic in writing that it will not attend the class less than fourteen but more than seven business days in advance of the class, Customer must still pay for the class and Amazic will provide Customer with a credit for the amounts paid for the class that Customer may apply to any other class offered within one year from the date of the cancelled class. If Customer fails to notify Amazic that it will not attend the class at least seven business days in advance of the class, Customer must still pay for the class, and Amazic is not required to issue Customer a refund or a credit.
Amazic may reschedule or cancel the date, time and location of a class at any time, and may freely replace any personnel who may be scheduled to teach the class. Should Amazic cancel a class, unless such cancellation was for circumstances beyond Amazic’s control, Amazic will refund to Customer any amounts paid for said class. If Amazic has to cancel a class for circumstances beyond its control, Amazic will issue Customer a credit for the amounts paid by Customer for the class that Customer may apply to any other class offered within one year from the date of the cancelled class. Otherwise, Amazic is not liable to Customer for any other costs, expenses or amounts incurred by Customer in relation to the class (for example, any travel expenses or lost business time).