Venster Acties en details
European Cyber Security & Privacy Innovation Awards
do 27 oktober 2016, 13:00 – 20:00 CEST
Each year in October, Europe’s most innovative and forward-thinking researchers, entrepreneurs and the CISO/ CIO- community gather in Brussels, recognizing those who are bolstering Europe’s cyber security landscape. With the awards, IPACSO (supported by the European Commission under FP7), supports Privacy and Cyber Security Innovations 'Made in Europe'.
INTENTED AUDIENCE: CISO'S, CIO’S, POLICY MAKERS, INVESTORS.
More awards.......What makes THIS conference unique?
The innovation awards (2016 will be the 3rd edition) will not provide a list of the largest, most successful or even the hottest companies in the industry. First of all, most seasoned professionals already will know the big players. Secondly, decision makers will be looking for solutions before companies to meet their security requirements; as will investors look for specific technology to invest in.
This conference identifies companies that may not yet have entered Gartner’s Quadrant but that have the potential to become the next generation champions. Further on, we scout, find and disclose state- of – the art research activities throughout Europe, leading to exiting spin- off companies and appliance of disruptive technology, working closely with Industry. Lastly, we aim to inform and connect policy makers and security clusters, supporting innovative developments for their member states, communities and members.
The conference offers:
- Companies that offer unique niche solutions that are not provided in the current market space
- game- changing research and innovations in the cyber security and privacy domains
- inspiring keynote presentations from the Commission, Industry and the CISO / CIO community
- presentations and panel discussions with leading CISO’s, government officials, researchers and industry
- an exhibitor space where the finalists of the awards showcase their research and products....
Registration to this event is restricted both to audiences and event- capacity, the agenda has not yet been published. If you received an 'PREFERED' invitation with the link to this event page, you are invited to register and claim your seat.