Venster Acties en details
Shimmy Shake Festival: workshop Tribal Bra Basics - Vesna Zorman
za 12 november 2016, 13:30 – 15:00 CET
Did you know that by just picking the RIGHT bra you can change everything about your physique? You can change your proportions completely, balancing them out, lifting where needed or enhancing or hiding appropriately. It's all about the right bra, ladies! In this workshop Vesna will show you first and foremost how to pick a perfect bra base for yourself which you can buy from your local stores. Following, we'll learn how to fix your bra to make it fit you perfectly. And at last, but surely not least, how to properly and effectively embellish you bra and get it ready for stage to look your utmost best self.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how to design and draw your dream tribal bra
- how do select your perfect bra base (what to look for in a bra and what to be mindful of)
- how to get your bra base ready for embellishment
- how to use different types of materials to layer your bra to make it look and feel rich and antique
- get to know different materials we use in tribal costume design and which tools to us
- tips, tricks and secrets about costume design
What to bring:
- bring any costume (in this case a bra) that you are currently working on - if you are not: no problem, just come. Vesna is bringing a lot of materials form Slovenia.
- pen and paper or notebook
- any materials you're thinking about using
Vesna Zorman is the mastermind behind AMBROSIA creations, the company that offers a wide variety of different dance, makeup and costuming workshops for dance and performance related festivals. Vesna travels the world to lovingly share her knowledge of the artistry with everyone. She had the pleasure to teach in many different countries in Europe and beyond: United Kingdom, Austria, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Belarus, Russia, Israel, France, Mexico and now The Netherlands.